Every Columbus Day weekend brings waves of fun-filled adventures to Panama City Beach with the annual Pirates of the High Seas Fest. Make plans now to visit PCB in October 2023 for this year's festival.
Authentic German beer and brats are the star of the show of this annual celebration of German heritage. The 2023 festivities will feature stein hosting competitions, live music and plenty of activities for the kids.
Thunder Beach Autumn Rally
Thunder Beach is a biannual motorcycle rally in Panama City Beach, Florida that first began in 1999 in the Tiki Bar at the Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort, as an event named "The Bike & Beach Bash".
Yes, definitely. With average highs in the low 80's and a comfortable water temperature in the 70's, it's a wonderful time to take a swim in Panama City Beach. Added bonus....during the month of October in Panama City Beach, the water has much less of that PCB seaweed ...unlike in the summer months.
FAQs - Panama City Beach in October
YES...October is one of the best times of year to visit Panama City Beach for the following reasons:
- The crowds are gone
- The temperature averages in the low 80's
- The water is still warm enough for swimming
- The sun sets more over the water than in the summer months
- While still in hurricane season, October hurricanes are less common than in August and September
- There is less seaweed than in the summer months
- There are a lot of fun annual events that happen in PCB in October like the Pirates of the High Seas Fest and Oktoberfest
No, it's not too cold to swim in PCB in October. The Panama City Beach average water temperature in October is in the 70's with average highs in the low 80's. It's actually very pleasant to swim here in October.
If you're looking for great weather and relatively crowd-free beaches and sightseeing, October is one of the best times to visit Florida.