Every year Panama City Beach, there is a family-friendly Mardi Gras celebration.
Combine the excitement of authentic Mardi Gras celebration with the spectacular views of our emerald green water and sugar white sand, and you're in for a real treat at the Panama City Beach Mardi Gras and Music Festival in February 2023.
In conjunction with the Krewe of Dominique Youx's great Mardi Gras at the Beach parade, the festival features entertainment for the whole family.
Get details on parade start times below.
There are typically 3 parades planned for the Mardi Gras Festival at Pier Park in Panama City Beach slated to start at the following dates and times:
- Kids Parade - [2023 Date and Time TBD]
- Second Line Parade -[2023 Date and Time TBD]
- Krewe of Dominique Youx Mardi Gras at the Beach (Main Parade) -[2023 Date and Time TBD]
There is also the separate Krewe of St. Andrews Mardi Gras Celebration in Panama City with parades slated to start at the following dates and times for PCB Mardi Gras 2023:
- Kids Parade Friday Feb. 10, 2023 at 4:30pm, Festival 4pm-10pm
- Main Parade Saturday Feb. 11, 2023 at 2pm, Festival 10am-10pm
- Pet Parade Sunday Feb. 12, 2023 at 2:30pm, Festival 10am-4pm
Fat Tuesday is February 21st, 2023.
The Mardi Gras Celebrations in Panama City and Panama City Beach take place at the following times:
- [Time TBD] at Pier Park
- Krewe of St. Andrews in Panama City:
Upcoming Panama City and Panama City Beach Mardi Gras Events
Future Mardi Gras Dates
- 2023 Feb 21
- 2024 Feb 13
- 2025 Mar 4
- 2026 Feb 17
- 2027 Feb 9
- 2028 Feb 29
- 2029 Feb 13
- 2030 Mar 5
- 2031 Feb 25
- 2032 Feb 10
- 2033 Mar 1
- 2034 Feb 21